Next step in your career
Be rewarded for your efforts
About Our Client
Business Services organisation
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Coordinator based in Bristol will:
This will include:
- Manage and implement the short and long-term marketing activities and Marketing Communication campaigns in order to create and increase company and brand awareness.
- Support the company's initiatives with the planning, executing and tracking of marketing programs such as email campaigns, website launch and ongoing development of engaging content, social media campaigns and content marketing.
- Create, proofread and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent brand tone of voice.
- Conduct research to analyse customer behaviour and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data.
- Support in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analysing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organising promotional presentations.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to M.D. and sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of brand and sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Share best practices, local marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Continually seek and research recommendations to sales and marketing leadership.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing coordinator will have:
- Marketing communication and brand collateral
Experience and background in planning, coordination, creation and preparation of
- Website content - both imagery and written.
- Campaign Management across all channels:
- Traditional (printed media)
- Digital (email campaigns)
- Social media (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and any new digital channels that come to market.
- Marketing budget management and providing M.I. on ROI per channel/campaign.
- High levels of attention to detail with creative and methodical copy writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and presentation skills.
- Great organisational skills: proactive, able to plan and implement.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative without supervision.
- A very good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Adobe InDesign and Wordpress would also be highly preferable).
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines. Maintenance of accuracy when under pressure.
- Approachable, positive "can do" attitude and team player.
- Punctual and able to be flexible over working hours if and when required.
- To commit to personal development in pursuit of the above.
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Coordinator based in Bristol will receive:
£20,000 - £24,000