Marketing & CRM Analyst
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading public service business
Working as part of a wide CRM team with the role based in Coventry
About Our Client
The client is a leading public sector business based in Coventry.
The key responsibilities for the Marketing & CRM Analyst role include:
- Ensure CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics) is fit for purpose
- Business as usual compliance / data management & validation / workflows / Dynamics Management
Data analysis to drive insight and segmentation to improve targeting and increase engagement
Develop and deliver operational plans and tactical strategies to fulfil identified sector communication needs
Manage a range of campaigns, projects and initiatives.
Contribute to reviews of specific activities and recommend actions to enhance effectiveness where appropriate.
Manage relationships with in house design team / suppliers/agencies
Establish and maintain contact with the industry through participation in meetings/events/open days as required.
Contributes to actions that foster a collaborative culture within the team and the wider corporate vision.
Provide technical and tactical leadership for designated areas/audiences/topics.
Mentor, supervise and team leader responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Knowledgeable / qualified in data management including evidence of practical experience
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power BI
- Relevant professional qualification in communications / data management
- Previous experience working with CRM systems
- Knowledge of using ESP's and marketing automation would be beneficial to this role too
- Good working knowledge of Data protection Act and GDPR is essential for this role
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and company benefits.