- Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Data Analyst
- Remote work with occasional office visit
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic, forward thinking business with a wealth of expertise through their 13 market leading brands. You will be joining a welcoming team who operate in a fast paced environment.
As the Marketing Data Analyst you will be examining the market statistics and help the team understand the impact of their marketing strategy. Responsibilities will include:
- Experience in designing questionnaires and advising on methodology of collection of data.
- Monitoring the progress of data collection.
- Collating information and interpreting data for clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Collecting data and statistics.
- Experience in pin pointing competitors and building analysis to help towards internal sales.
- Insight to best practice in telecomms.
- Excellent research skills, commercial knowledge.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders and ability to translate information accordingly.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
23 days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each full year of service up to a maximum of 28 days (plus bank hol's).
Birthday day off as extra paid day leave.
Option to take one day fully paid for defined voluntary/charitable work.