- Marketing Data Analyst-West Midlands
- Hospitality industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading business in the leisure and hospitality sector and are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst. You need to be self starter who enjoys keeping up to date with the latest trends and innovations.
The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Creating actionable insights to support strategic decisions for Product Development, Digital and Data transformation programmes and distribute in a variety of formats back to key stakeholders
- Develop, maintain, and evolve dashboards which track performance of key work streams
- Confident in presenting data and being able to tell the story in a way that is easy to understand.
- Supporting in the development of new reporting solutions in addition to delivery and enhancement of existing reporting
- Be the reporting and analytics representative in the scoping and measurement of new digital transformation initiatives.
- Develop a technical understanding of data and technology systems including (but not limited to) Dynatrace, SQL Warehouse, Google Analytics
- Understanding of data protection including GDPR and PECR to ensure compliant processing of data
- Conduct analysis of multi-channel data sources to build greater understanding of customers and identify business opportunities.
- Support ongoing data tasks, issue investigation and resolution.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop projects data from a variety of sources to measure business results and inform programmed development.
- Work with Senior Product manager and Digital Director
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong consumer insight skills.
- Highly numerate and enjoys keeping up with latest digital/data innovation trends.
- Advanced SQL querying skills (T-SQL) to extract, manipulate and model data
- Able to create and modify SQL stored procedures
- Data warehousing knowledge with the ability to grasp complex relational models
- Business intelligence and dashboard experience using Power BI (or Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos BI, etc.)
- Knowledge of Python/R for automation or data analytics desirable
- Advanced user of Excel with the ability to write complex formula's
- Experience of propensity/segmentation modelling desirable
- Experience working with digital marketing desirable
- Good communicator with the ability to support on complex projects with many stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package and hybrid working.