Marketing Director - Consumer Tech
Brand new - exciting time to lead the function in a growing tech company
Fully remote position - you can be based anywhere in the UK/Europe
About Our Client
This role is fully remote. The business has offices across Asia but their UK and European employees all work remotely. The culture is very entrepreneurial and collaborative so along with regular video meetings, they also hold company events a few times a year (pre Covid!). Once lockdown restrictions ease, you will also be encouraged to organise weekends away with your marketing team to a European location of your choice - all expenses paid.
The role of Marketing Director - Consumer Tech will involve:
- Lead the brand marketing department and oversee all brand marketing activities.
- Defining target consumers and the development of marketing strategies.
- Developing and defining the brand's messaging
- Working closely with other departments such as retail, brand, product and customer support teams.
- Providing consumer insights, consumer segmentation, competitive intelligence and industry trends
- Formulate new brand strategies, improvement of existing brand strategies, and the capitalisation of the brand on any emergent opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate for the role of Marketing Director - Consumer Tech will be/have:
- Experience working in a growing or well established consumer tech business
- Demonstrable experience in brand management
- Experience building processes from scratch and/or launching products in new territories
- Exceptional leadership skills
What's on Offer
In terms of base salary, the client is looking to offer the Marketing Director - Consumer Tech roughly 100-120k but there may be flexibility for someone who ticks all the boxes.