- Market leading business
- Outstanding opportunity
About Our Client
Tektronix are a recognised international market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of test and measurement solutions. The business continues to develop a broad range of innovative products and service based solutions to an enviable portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors. Tektronix in now entering an exciting phase in their development with the marketing function playing a pivotal role in further developing and communicating their product and service proposition in a growing global market. EMEAI is a key region for the group with a mandate and opportunity for growth resulting in the need to appoint a new Marketing Director.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the key responsibilities will include.
- As a member of the EMEAI leadership team, play a key role in the ongoing development and review of the regional strategy ensuring corporate objectives are met
- Developing and deploying a marketing strategy that will support and compliment the commercial needs of the business
- Provide inspirational leadership to a team of c12 based across Europe
- In conjunction with the sales team, evaluate market trends and implement marketing strategies across the region that will enable the business to successfully grow and develop their client base and enter new markets
- Managing the regional marketing budget ensuring resources are effectively managed and provide true business value
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation and ensuring the marketing function operates as a valued business partner both internally and with external partners
- Promoting an environment where teamwork, open communication, continuous improvement and excellent service are not only maintained but constantly improved
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre with a strong track record of success gained in marketing leadership roles, ideally within international B2B product/service organisations. Exposure to test and inspection, industrial controls/automation, or technology sectors would be highly advantageous. A strong generalist marketing background gained operating in an international Group matrix structure would be a prerequisite. Of equal importance are exceptional interpersonal skills that will enable you to make an immediate impact in this growth business.
What's on Offer