Excellent opportunity for a senior B2B marketing professional
Leading a high performance marketing function
About Our Client
My client's brand is synonymous with innovation and proven reliability. With the customer at the heart of the business and a culture of challenging the norms, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the business and shape the marketing function for future years.
Formed over 50 years ago, my client has grown to become one of Europe's leading manufacturer's with an extensive range of high performance products and an outstanding reputation within the industry.
The Marketing Director role will be responsible for the following:
● Own the Marketing Strategy for all Countries across Portfolio, Technical, CRM, Brand / Communications and E-commerce
● Lead the Marketing function, inspiring and motivating the heads of function to become evangelists for change and innovation
● Develop strong working relationships with the country sales teams and other internal stakeholders to ensure marketing activities are aligned to business needs
● Drive efficiency and lean principles into the Portfolio function delivering extended range opportunities aligned to target customer segments
● Map Customer behaviour characteristics to align company touch points with appropriate interactions enabling more efficient customer journeys
● Using scientific modeling to enable the CRM / Pricing teams to create best practice targeting and pricing strategies to optimise sales and margin
● Embrace a continuous improvement model through regular evaluation of competitor activity, customer insight, colleague engagement and appropriate wider industry trends.
● Develop appropriate E-commerce strategy by customer segment, by country to leverage scale, technical assets and in-direct and direct sales opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience leading, driving and delivering results within a Head of Marketing or Marketing Director role within a B2B function. Previous experience within construction, manufacturing or merchants is preferable.
What's on Offer
The Marketing Director role offers a competitive basic annual salary + package.