Be a part of a company expansion that will push your career to the next level
Join a company that leverages diversity and inclusion in everything it does
About Our Client
You could spend seven years at a large corporation without ever speaking to your CEO. At this Global IT company in South Manchester, on the other hand, you're likely to get plenty of face time with the executive team. If you're hoping to make an impact at your next job, this fast-moving Technology company could be a great fit because you'll be given the autonomy to be creative when developing and executing marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement the brand strategy
- Demonstrate leadership in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the company's mission of executing market growth plans to organically drive top-line revenue.
- Work with the executive team on the future strategic vision
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives, identifying the company's target audience and analysis of marketing activities
- Develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
- Grow brand (and product) awareness via targeted marketing strategies and develop the brand appeal to access additional market sectors
- Drive improvement in the current customer journey and in the marketing processes, increasing sales and marketing performance and increasing profit margins.
- Improve the look and feel of the current customer communications and focus on a digital customer journey.
- Oversee the operation, content, opportunities and development of the website and social media strategy and activities.
- Prepare an operating budget and ensure the marketing team remain within budgetary targets.
- Manage the Marketing team and work closely with the Sales team on brand initiatives and achievement of overall growth objectives
- Lead in the sourcing and recruiting of new talent whilst also developing current employees through the opportunity for promotion against targeted metrics, performance appraisal and develop a succession plan
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration, advertising or a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in an IT Company
- 3+ years experience in marketing and managing a marketing team
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Experience with digital marketing including social media and content marketing
- Budget management expertise
- Strong copywriting skills
- Efficient time-management and multitasking skills
- High competency in managing projects and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Customer orientated approach
- A flexible approach to change management
What's on Offer
On offer: Competitive basic salary, plus a wealth of benefits, as well as excellent career opportunities in a Global Technology Company in South Manchester. On top of this, the successful Marketing Director will benefit from the following:
- A long term plan for professional development
- Career progression plan to 'Global Marketing Director'
- Working from home options
- The opportunity to manage a team with autonomy
- A highly varied role that will keep you on your feet and engaged
- Flexible work hours
- 27 days annual holiday plus 3 annual discretionary days and opportunity to buy additional annual leave
- Bonus plan
- Free membership to health plan
- Employee assistance programmes, counselling included
- Free fruit on Fridays!