Marketing Executive - B2C/B2B
Are you interested in a career in the Leisure & Travel space?
Do you have a background in marketing?
About Our Client
The business are a leading global Leisure & Travel name with high profile brands and a dynamic, collaborative and exciting working environment!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Support in the creation and development of: (Bespoke) e-flyers and printed flyers, Adverts and advertorials, Online banners, Landing pages, Incentives, Events / trade fairs, Pull up banners, OTT (Online Travel Training)
- Act as brand guardian
- Advertising campaigns and events
- Full budget ownership
- Digital Media
- Assistance & support with all adhoc marketing activities, including quarterly updates
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate profile is as follows:
- Good written and spoken communicator
- Copywriting experience
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Marketing qualification or marketing experience
- Illustrator or InDesign
- Some understanding of the Leisure & travel industry is desirable
What's on Offer
There is a package of up to £30,000 + benefits on offer.