Marketing Executive (FTC)
A successful non-profit organisation, recognised within the Education space
A great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to show & develop their skills
About Our Client
My client are well-known and well established within the education space. They offer large scale facilities and have excellent partnerships that students are able to leverage off of.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will build great working relationships and must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You must have marketing experience across a number of different channels, in particular, social channels and online events.
- Experience in content, video and copy creation is essential along with the ability to plan and coordinate delivery of campaigns independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill- ensuring that complex technical language is used to form engaging messaging and communications.
- Knowledge of web, CMS/CRM systems, automated work-flows, content production and distribution using tools including Hubspot, LinkedIn and other social platforms is highly desirable.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree (within Marketing is desirable)
- Willingness to travel to these events, maybe even overseas (post-covid and when safe to do so)
- Must be organised and have excellent communication
What's on Offer
A competitive salary for the 12 month maternity cover.