- Marketing Executive - Must speak fluent Finnish or Swedish
- Ah hoc in the office - Circa 1 time per month
About Our Client
The successful Marketing Executive - Nordics, will be working remotely (circa 1x per month in the Crawley office) for a FTSE listed organisation who provide business services in the Real Estate and Property sector.
● Your role will include being the marketing point of contact for Finland and Sweden, in order to support their local marketing plans and revenue generation as required.
● Developing a marketing plan for the allocated countries to support local growth aspirations, including specific plans that clearly state objectives and the marketing activities required to realise these goals.
● You will be responsible for creating and delivering the digital support requirements for the allocated countries, including website management, content creation and social media activities, and you will work with the Regional and Group M&I digital marketing teams to do so.
● You will lead the preparation of offline and online marketing and sales support materials (ensuring they are in line with all brand guidelines) and you will also provide analysis around competitors and market industry insights.
The Successful Applicant
Fluent Swedish or Finnish.
● Minimum 2 years in a sales/ marketing role, ideally international exposure
● Experience of product launch activities
● Experience of developing content for marketing communications/campaigns
● Development of sales tools (eg brochures, leaflets)
● Experience working in a matrix organisation
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Executive - Nordics will receive: £30,000-£40,000