An entry level role within an global business
Focused on developing and expanding your skill set
About Our Client
This client is focused on the business to business sector, delivering a wide number of consultancy and software support in order to improve the effectiveness of Campaigns and product launches around the globe.
The Marketing Executive role is a key part of the UK & I Marketing team, based in Bracknell. Targeted on launching content Marketing out to the market, the role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Collaborate with members of the wider team by creating and distributing content across a number of platforms, both online and offline
- Develop new articles, blogs and content for a variety of audiences
- Manage the analytics from campaigns to drive engagement
- Offer support and engagement across corporate communications
- Project based work alongside the Marketing Manager
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Executive role will look for candidates with the below skills:
- A proven track record in Marketing (we are open to the type of industry you have worked in previously)
- Experienced in running campaigns across a variety of channels, both online and offline
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong team ethic
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Bracknell.
What's on Offer
This role will offer a basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000, depending on experience.