A great opportunity for a Marketing Executive.
An opportunity to be part of an international not-for-profit.
About Our Client
Our client is well established not-for-profit organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Plan, create, brief and deliver a wide range of marketing materials including print, digital, and events.
- Write exciting copy and content for marketing collateral.
- Create and develop promotional ideas.
- Support Marketing Manager in planning and creating marketing campaigns, utilising the full marketing mix.
- Liaise with internal and external agencies.
- Support the Marketing Manager with day to day marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Professional qualification in Marketing (requirement).
- Experience in a similar marketing role (1 year minimum).
- Excellent copy-writing skills.
What's on Offer
Package on offer:
- Salary up to £31,500 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.