A key role reporting to the Head of Marketing
Targeted on Events Management and offline Marketing plans
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with an established and expanding industrial business based in Henley On Thames. In order to expand their Marketing team, they are now recruiting for a Marketing Executive to be based from their UK headquarters.
The Marketing Executive role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Design and work with design agencies to manage Print solutions
- Update Customer product portals with product details/images and content
- Design advertising for print and online
- Produce PR content for trade press
- Plan, budget and organise exhibitions coordinating with stand contractors/organisers.
- Identify, source and control promotional items and support material.
- Manage, communicate and control corporate visual standard guidelines
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Executive role will look for the below skillset:
- A proven track record in B2B Marketing (Ideally offline channels)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experienced in refining a complex proposition into engaging and interesting content
- Any design skills (In-Design/Photoshop/Illustrator) skills are desired but not essential
- Experienced in creating engaging offline content
- A proven track record in managing and organising Events
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Henley On Thames
What's on Offer
The Marketing Executive role will offer a basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 (depending on experience)