Fast growing FMCG organisation
Work on well known brands and grow within the role
About Our Client
Our client are an FMCG organisation who believe in investing in their brands. They are leading the way on innovation and continue to see growth into retailers. If you are looking for a business where you can get full ownership and involved in all parts of the business this is for you.
The Marketing Executive role will support both brand and product with all marketing activities. The Marketing Executive will be based in the Head Office in Essex and will work across a wide portfolio of brands.
Other responsibilities include:
- Create content plans and develop a social media presence for the brands
- Assist with both trade and consumer shows
- Work closely with marketing and design agencies
- Assist with events to promote the brands and ensure all marketing materials are inline with brand guidelines
- Working alongside the brand and product managers to create marketing materials and plans for the business
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years marketing experience, ideally within a consumer product business.
The ideal candidate will also need the following:
- A degree qualification
- Knowledge and understand of how new brands can be taken to market
- Ability to create promotional materials for the business
- Both on and offline experience in marketing
What's on Offer
The candidate can expect to receive a basic salary of £22-24K.