Exposure to the full marketing mix
The opportunity to grow in an exciting business
About Our Client
A business steeped in heritage yet operating with a fast growth mindset. An exciting company at the forefront of the industry with fantastic, quality products and a great team culture.
- Align and contribute to marketing and business strategy.
- Creative content such as written content, landing pages, newsletters/blogs, brochures.
- Support SEO and paid search activities via google ads and other social platforms.
- Manage CRM system - all communications are measured through system.
- Produce digital media analytics and activity reports.
- Identify, co-ordinate, nurture and manage vendor relationships.
- Engage with product / customer community.
- Organise, execute and attend external events. Ensure leads captured and followed up.
- Manage and report on marketing budget/spend activities. Source, identify and manage merchandising requirements as needed.
- Manage PR and influencers; engage in Forums; apply for awards; develop on line referrals and brands awareness.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you must be an ambitious individual looking to make their impression on a fast growing business. You will have operated in a marketing role, in either a b2b or b2c environment and will be able to work autonomously yet be part of a wider team. Your experience must have covered most, if not all of the marketing mix from both and on and offline perspective.
What's on Offer
A supportive environment, excellent prospects and a fantastic career path.