A top 50 charity on fundraising income.
You will work across the full marketing mix.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Plan, create, brief and deliver a wide range of marketing materials including print, digital, and events.
- Write exciting copy and content for marketing collateral.
- Create and develop promotional ideas.
- Support Marketing Manager in planning and creating marketing campaigns, utilising the full marketing mix.
- Liaise with internal and external agencies.
- Support the Marketing Manager with day to day marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in a similar marketing role (2 years minimum).
- Proven project/campaign management skills.
- Excellent copy-writing skills.
What's on Offer
Package on offer:
- Salary is between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- On-site Parking.
- Flexi time working.
**Please get in touch asap as I'm currently shortlisting candidates.