Fully integrated marketign role owning the marketing for a portfolio of sites
Leading UK house builder
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading UK property builder based near Woking, you will be joining a close knit team where you are giving support and guidance but also the autonomy to own the marketing of your portfolio across the different stages of the build process. The Marketing Executive role is a maternity cover contract.
The Marketing Executive role is a fully integrated role driving awareness and lead generation, key responsibilities include:
- Develop site specific marketing campaigns highlight key features and benefits of the sites.
- Develop the marketing road map across the build process advertising at site acquisition through to open days at build completion.
- Create advertising through multiple channels including affiliate websites
- Management of signage for the developments and development plans
- Creation of website content and optimising this to increase traffic
- Supporting sales understanding key focus and challenges
- Maximise PR activity
- Analyse marketing and campaign effectiveness
- Regular visits to site developments
- Management of salesforce CRM
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Marketing Executive role you will have a track record in a fully integrated marketing role, you will be a strong communicator with excellent attention to detail and project management. Due to site locations you will need to drive.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £30,000 plus car allowance