Fully integrated marketing role across on and offline channels
Global B2B organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global B2B organisation supplying goods to the trade, built upon a strong foundation as a family run business they have grown and developed with significant investment since being acquired by a global brand. The Marketing Executive role will be based at the head office in West Drayton.
The Marketing Executive is a fully integrated role driving engaging campaigns across on and offline channels, key responsibilities include:
- Provide marketing support to sales teams, creating campaigns, sales tools and collateral
- Create brand templates and digital assets / product overviews
- Create content for the websites and brochures
- Organise event and exhibition logistics including travel / accommodation admin
- Management and development of the customer journey and key touch points
- CRM Management and email automation
- Comprehensive A/B testing
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Marketing Executive role you will have a track record in a fully integrated B2B marketing role working closely with a sales function in an organisation with a large volume of product offerings. You will excellent attention to detail and strong project management.
What's on Offer
Salary on off is up to £29,000 plus benefits