£30,000 - £35,000
Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive
To join a leading global accountancy firm in London
About Our Client
A leading global accountancy firm based in London.
- Assist the development of the marketing plan and support delivery of activities related to the plan to build relationships, raise reputation and increase recognition.
- Develop an awareness and understanding of the entire Corporate Business sector and business activity within its sub-sectors with a view to:
- write compelling, benefit led messaging for communications and marketing material
- provide prompts and direction to the PR team on media comment and social media campaigns relating to marketing priorities identified in each sub-sector's marketing plan
- suggest awards that may be relevant for teams and have an input in drafting award submissions
- conduct relevant market research and analysis (client and competitor intelligence)
- edit and curate content for the website and write and generate new material to ensure it remains up to date
- write about successes to include in internal communications.
- Assist the development and delivery of comprehensive marketing projects which align with the sector marketing plans. Projects will include activities across the full marketing spectrum.
- Direct mail (on and offline)
- Advertising and publishing
- Relationship development programmes
- Research and analysis
- Thought leadership
- Web and social media
- Internal communications
- Collateral development
- Public relations
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships e.g. sharing marketing knowledge and managing expectations.
- Assist in the production and updating of core marketing collateral.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates skills will include
- Ability to work reactively, proactively
- Efficient time management and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good communicator at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to accurately obtain and convert technical content into compelling copy
- Works well in a team and on their own
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- CRM experience preferably InterAction
- Knowledge and application of Microsoft office
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package.