Fast growing FMCG business
An integral part of the marketing team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG business based in Buckinghamshire. This superb FMCG business has been operating in its market for over 60 years with well established brands and products. The business operates both in the UK and Internationally. If you are looking for a fun and creative FMCG business then this is the company for you!
The Buckinghamshire based MM will have a hands on approach to all aspects of marketing including on and offline activities. Below is a list of responsibilities.
- Work on brand plans and promotions
- Use shopper and channel insights to deliver the full marketing mix
- Support marketing and e-commerce manager
- Develop campaigns and assist in projects such as sampling events and POS materials
- Support with all NPD and assist with packing and artwork
- Work closely with a wide range of agencies- create briefs and attend meetings to deliver final concepts
- Research market trends and carry out competitor analysis
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience within an FMCG business or consumer durables. Ideally around 1-2 years within a marketing role. The Marketing Executive will be working on campaigns and working closely with agencies, so experience in this area is desirable.
What's on Offer
The Marketing Executive will receive an excellent salary and other benefits including health care, pension and a bonus.