Work for a respected and flourishing organisation
Be an authoritative voice across their marketing function
About Our Client
This client is a fascinating not for profit in the legal sector. They exist to provide expert legal support in both work and personal lives. All profit they make is reinvested into the wider community to help provide more support to more people. Key pillars they operate towards are quality, independence, confidentiality.
The Marketing Executive role is a remarkable opportunity to get stuck in, with a great degree of authority, across key marketing channels. Joining a small team, you will lead the marketing strategy and delivery, from ideation to maintenance and constant improvement.
- Manage the website, including design, content production and editing, SEO and advising on functionality changes with the external agency.
- Build and deploy email campaigns to segmented audiences for various triggers.
- Analyse open rates, click throughs, and email efficacy.
- Maintain and develop the brand, ensuring the style guide is adhered to across all channels.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of key events.
- Monitor and report on the success of marketing activity, reporting to the board and senior management, advising on necessary changes.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in and enjoy the Marketing Executive position, you'll posses these key skills and competencies:
- Strong, rounded marketing experience, across brand, digital, events.
- Time management capacity, able to prioritise and manage projects effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- An understanding of the legal sector or willingness to learn.
- Technical exposure to CMS and eCRM platforms.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join a growing business within the not for profit and charities sector, working flexibly from their wonderful central London offices.