Work with a business with a global outreach
Excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a B2B manufacturer of building materials, with a global presence. Looking to expand their marketing team, you will work closely with digital and sales teams to generate valuable leads.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and executive, engaging offline marketing campaigns to engage customers and generate sales leads.
- Coordinate Events, including trade shows and exhibitions.
- Analyse and monitor campaign performance.
- Understand the Target market, keeping up with emerging trends and implementing innovative ideas.
- Work to agreed budgets.
- Copy writing for both online and offline channels
- Work with internal key stakeholders, and external agencies to ensure timely delivery of campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Be able to work in a fast faced environment and handle multiple projects at once
- Proactive approach, and willing to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
Up to £25,000 DEO + additional benefits