Exciting opportunity to join a leading consumer/travel company!
Must have atleast 1 years exeperience!
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading company in the consumer/travel industry! Looking for a marketing executive to join there team!
- Working with their Manager to manage day to day agency relationships (creative, media, CRM/Loyalty & PR) to maximise ROI.
- Build and maintain day to day relationships with Regional Marketing Managers, External Communications, Route Managers, Sales, Social Media, Customer Experience, Retail, Digital and Data teams. Work cross-functionally to gather insights and data for campaigns; amplify campaign activity through our media and owned channels; ensure campaigns and promotions are communicated to stakeholders in the business; establish campaign KPIs; and ensure monitoring and evaluation methodologies are set up.
- Developing campaign briefs and coordinating with internal stakeholders for consultation and sign off of business case, before assessing creative ideas and media plans to maximise campaign effectiveness. Ensure compliance with internal approvals procedures and industry guidelines. Optimising campaign results via weekly calls with the agency teams looking at results and reservation levels for all retail channels and supporting their Manager with campaign reporting and post campaign analysis.
- Ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and compliant with finance policies and procedures.
- Writing internal marketing briefs and presenting updates to Customer Service, Internal Comms, the Contact Centre and fulfilment teams on any new campaigns and implementation of campaign tracking procedures.
- Brand custodians, ensuring brand philosophy and guidelines are understood, able to interpret the correct application of our brand to stakeholders in the business.
- Working closely with the wider Marketing team to integrate and support collective objectives and priorities. Developing a detailed content marketing calendar, advising the business of events across the network that we can market, to provide inspiring ideas to encourage more incremental discretionary travel.
- Other ad-hoc marketing support as required to ensure the smooth-running operation of the Marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful marketing executive will have the following skills
* A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills - must be able to present and produce analysis and reports to an exacting standing, with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
* Creative, both in terms of visual interpretation and execution of marketing opportunities as well as finding solutions to problems.
* Must have a strong eye for detail.
* Able to foster positive teamwork, pulling together to deliver agreed objectives.
* Strong data interpretation and analysis skills.
* Accountable for own performance, able to work collectively and supportively as part of the marketing team, whilst having the confidence to work independently and deliver objectives and responsibilities.
What's on Offer