Brand new role working with a leading leisure business
Marketing generalist position based in St. Albans
About Our Client
My client is the world's largest company within it's sector/industry, the company was established in 1999 and has steadily grown both revenues and profits since its inception. There are now 120 people based in their offices in St. Albans, Hertfordshire.
Continued expansion has led to the business looking for a Marketing Executive to assist with the promotion of new products and services to existing clients and potential new customers.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and updating pages on the sports and financial brochureware sites to promote new product features and promotions.
- Creating homepage banners featuring exciting imagery to highlight major sporting events or new product features.
- Creating emails to promote new products and services, highlight major sporting events and explain promotions to specific groups of clients.
- Working with Excel and other applications to analyse client lists and create targeted groups of clients for given promotional campaigns or client communications.
- Organising and administrating promotional campaigns, creating interesting and engaging copy and selecting appealing imagery to be used in emails and on web pages. Liaising with clients regarding promotional questions and queries.
- Accurately recording campaign details for effective future analysis and strategic decision making.
- Creating Google search ads to promote new product features. Creating relevant landing pages to help clients who click on our search ads continue their journey through our website.
- Creating digital ads for new campaigns or product pushes. Identifying suitable images, working with Photoshop to manipulate and resize these, overlaying text and logos and exporting final ads.
- Setting up new search AdGroups from time to time and reviewing keywords.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience/attributes:
- Obtain relevant degree (Marketing, Business, etc.)
- A dedicated, hard-working and productive manner and a high level of attention to detail.
- A thorough and organised approach to work, with the ability to follow instruction and work through allocated tasks in accordance with assigned priorities and deadlines.
- Good numeracy skills and a strong commercial and financial awareness.
- A passionate interest in a range of sports and a keen awareness of the key players involved in and stories surrounding the major sporting events taking place each day.
- Excellent English and grammar skills and the ability to write about sport with a creative and engaging style.
What's on Offer
The Marketing Executive position is paying between £30,000 - £36,000 (dependent on experience) + other added benefits.