We represent high profile clients
We cover a wide variety of sectors with the not for profit industry
About Our Client
We represent clients in the not for profit and public sectors based in London, including but not limited to charities, housing organisations, schools, universities and government organisations.
As the Marketing Executive you will support the senior marketing staff in the creation and delivery of the marketing and communications strategies. Responsibilities will generally include:
- Working with Marketing Managers to set and deliver the marketing strategy
- Increasing awareness of organisation brand and initiatives through communications with key stakeholders and the general public
- Creating marketing collateral including monthly e-newsletters, website content, leaflets, banners and other advertisements
- Producing marketing collateral for online and offline platforms
- Working with external agencies for design, events and communications
- Reporting on campaign and project successes
The Successful Applicant
- Experience creating and delivering marketing strategies in a relevant organisation
Worked a junior marketing role, preferrably within the not for profit sector
- Great copywriting and marketing content development skills
Produced collateral for online and offline platforms
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Be interested in working in the not for profit sector
What's on Offer
Please send in your CV so we can consider you for any roles we are representing. We cover a wide range of sectors and work with some very high profile clients which we are certain could be of interest.
Please note this is not an advert for a specific role, but once you are registered with us you will be considered for all roles our team work on.