Fantastic Opportunity for a Marketing Executive in London
To join of the UKs leading providers of well being and health services at work
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of drug and alcohol testing, occupational health services (OC) and wellbeing at work in the construction industry. They are looking for a marketing executive for the London Offices.
The key responsibilites for the marketing executive are included but not limited to:
* Updating the company's website
* Regular posts and updates to social media to grow audience and enhance engagement
* Evaluation of campaigns to ensure ROI
* Writing marketing collateral, including newsletters, blogs and emails
* Production of case studies
* Assisting with production of advertisements and other branded materials
* Assisting with content for bids and tenders
* Coming up with new and innovative ways to grow the business
* Booking and organising exhibitions/events - usually in London.
The Successful Applicant
The successful marketing executive will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge/experience using WordPress
- Knowledge/experience using mailchimp
- Knowledge of SEO
- Email campaign optimisation experience
- Experience organising events
- Paid and organic social experience - Linkedin,Instagram,Twitter and Facebook
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package in London.