Fantastic Opportunity for a Marketing Executive in London
The UK's leading manufacturer in sustainable insulation
About Our Client
'My client is based in London and is the UKs leading manufacturer in sustainable non-combustible stone wool insulation. They offer fire-resilient, thermally efficient insulation for the construction, renovation and development industries. They are looking for a marketing executive to join the ranks.
The key responsibilities for the marketing executive are included but not limited to:
- Working with the wider marketing team to drive success with their partners by maintaining outstanding marketing relationships in London.
- Through effective communications, reporting and proactive research, you will develop powerful insights to suggest initiatives to improve 'sell-through'
- You will complement the work of the sales team and product managers in- line with our business strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful marketing executive will have the following attributes:
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- You are commercially minded - strong focus on business development and growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment you have tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the 'how' you work is just as important as what you do.
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification
- At least 2 years' experience in the construction industry
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package for a marketing executive in London.