Immediate start with a business performing very well
Initial 3 month contract with high chance of permanent roles
About Our Client
Housing organisation with scope across the whole of the UK.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Quality lead generation to deliver 100% off-plan sales for new build developments
- Supporting the Regional Marketing Manager and wider team on marketing strategy and delivery
- Work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders including creative agencies and suppliers
- Brand development and implementation
- On site presence such as signage, wayfinding, marketing suites and show homes
- Strategy reporting and campaign/agency briefs
- Day to day content marketing for advertising, websites and portals
- Delivery of all required development collateral including sales brochures
- Supports with PR, events management and awards submissions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing Executive:
- Prior experience of marketing in the property industry.
- Experience of project management.
- Experience managing suppliers and driving efficiencies and value for money.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences and first rate proof reading and editing skills.
- Experience of digital and social media marketing campaigns.
What's on Offer
The Offer: Up to £34,000 DOE