- Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Exec
- Remote work with occasional office visit
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic, forward thinking business with a wealth of expertise through their 13 market leading brands. You will be joining a welcoming team who operate in a fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for supporting and producing copy and campaign creation, a multichannel marketing role to evaluate performance and success on campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be capable of adapting communication style and have experience within the following:
- Content management
- Familiar with Google Paperclick- Familiar with job boards and experienced in measuring performance and success of campaign channels
- Capable of communicating confidently and effectively with departments - On brand awareness of quality and standard branding
- Highly critique with your detailed analysis and assessments-Strong communicator within written comms
- Ability to produce comms campaign vs email and web
- Commitment to professional development
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
23 days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each full year of service up to a maximum of 28 days (plus bank hol's)
Birthday day off as extra paid day leave
Option to take one day fully paid for defined voluntary/charitable work.