- Marketing Executive - Automotive
- Hybrid working 2 office 3 home
About Our Client
The successful Marketing Executive will be working for a B2B/ B2C automotive business based in Reading, full time with 2 days per week in the office.
· Delivery of Marketing (Retail and e-Auctions) communications and campaigns
· Ownership of a suite of sales enablement tools (both pro-active and reactive) ensuring they are up to date and on
brand, utilising new technologies to adapt to changes in sales journeys.
· Manage engagement with external creative and print suppliers to ensure maximum value achieved
· Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders across a variety of departments to produce relevant
content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
· Create content and manage production (where required) for a range of communications channels, both digital and
print (owned and earned).
· Management of the production of branch materials, point of sale and customer facing materials, monitoring stock
levels and budgets.
· Support the delivery of virtual and f2f events & exhibitions (internal and external)
· Support in the development of monthly activity, performance reports and budgets
· Other activities to support delivery of marketing objectives as required
The Successful Applicant
· Experience in a similar role in a results/profit driven business
· Broad communications experience across the marketing mix
· Creative, ideas driven with ability to plan and present
· Attention to detail is paramount
· Full content creation, development & copywriting
· Experience delivering events and exhibitions
· Comfortable working to daily/weekly deadlines and managing multiple projects at once across a range of disciplines
What's on Offer
The Marketing Executive will receive: