- Maternity cover - 12 months
- Remote working
About Our Client
- In collaboration with departments and the Marketing Manager, implement marketing plans that support student recruitment. You will contribute to the content of those plans, which would typically include establishing objectives, messaging, understanding of market, understanding of the competition, use of appropriate channels (website, brochure, campaign) and mechanisms to evaluate.
2. Responsible for managing the production of marketing communications materials e.g. brochures, online content etc. and contributing departmental content to core channels such as the study website and to the Student Recruitment, Outreach and Admissions Service.
3. Work with the central CRM team to develop content and messaging in support of departments for delivery through the CRM system.
4. With support from the Market Research and Insight Team develop a good understanding of markets and competitors and use this to work with departments to develop strong messaging and key selling points for programmes of study.
5. Implement marketing activities/campaigns to support the launch of new programmes, ensuring that new programmes are included and integrated into core recruitment/marketing systems.
6. Any other activities that support the University's marketing strategy and support departmental marketing and communications activities, for example attending some UCAS fairs/school visits.
The Successful Applicant
Experience of delivering multichannel marketing campaigns
Ability to think creatively
Able to work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
12 month contract