- Marketing Executive Role - Food Retail/Restaurants/Hospitality
- Work on a range of marketing projects from Menus to Marketing activation!
About Our Client
Our client are a leading UK multi-brand restaurant & hospitality business based in London.
There are key marketing projects to planned and delivered in the short term this includes:
- Local Marketing activity - consumer promotions & offers to drive footfall
- Menu planning/renovation - all associated communication
- Development of a marketing calendar
- Managing ad-hoc requests from Ops.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures this role will bring the following skills & attributes:
- Proven track record in developing POS/Print materials
- Planning & development of marketing calendar (seasonal)
- Enjoys managing multiple marketing projects
- Excellent stakeholder relationships the ability to influence
- Strong communications skills both written & verbal
- Hybrid working 3 Days office/2 Home (also site visits where necessary)
- Available for start in next 2-3 weeks
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily rate - opportunity to re-invigorate the marketing in a sector that has been hard hit by the pandemic - Great levels of ownership - Circa 3 months+ opportunity