- Fast growing Marketing Team, within a leading B2B Manufacturer
- An opportunity to join an agile team and make a real difference
About Our Client
A leading b2b engineering company based in the Wolverhampton region are actively recruiting for a dynamic and driven Marketing Executive to join their successful team. Working for an industry leader, the role will offer an agile working environment.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understand, contribute and implement the marketing plan
- Equip sales team and customers with the tools they need to educate and drive demand of products and brands
- Co-ordinate the production and messaging of marketing activities which include but are not limited to: promotional and technical literature, customer communications, point of sale, packaging designs, POS, video content, case studies, PR, events, digital content and sales promotions
- Set targets for marketing activities, measures success, present insights in a meaningful way and recommend / implement ways of achieving continuous improvement
- Create clear, simple and compelling briefs for agencies and photographers
- Brand Management
- Maintain and develop the website(s) in the channel, consistently looking to optimise and understand customer journeys
- Devise and run an engaging social media schedule to drive key messages for your channel through your social media platforms
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will be 360 degree Marketing professionals who are looking to take the next upwards step in their career. It's likely that you will be working a B2B marketing role for an manufacturing/engineering company, although those with agency backgrounds will also be considered. The role is ideally suited to ambitious and driven Marketing Executives who are wanting to learn, further their experience and be part of a great culture/team. CIM chartered candidates will be preferred.
What's on Offer
A long term career, with international opportunities, working on exciting projects within an award winning business.