- Traditional B2B Marketing
- Global Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global, market-leading provider of business services solutions.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role will provide day-to-day support to senior marketing team members across EMEAA and across multiple brands. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the preparation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of marketing campaigns and other key marketing projects in line with agreed marketing strategy. The role will also assist in the development of marketing plans and budget management.
- Preparation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of marketing campaigns and activity to include nurture and lead generation campaigns and customer retention communications
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly marketing plans and monitoring marketing budget spend
- Liaise with external marketing agencies to ensure campaigns and projects are executed on time and on budget
- Work with sales teams to provide up-to-date and best-in-class sales and marketing materials
- Work with marketing team members to implement up-to-date and relevant content on all customer-facing websites
This role is based in Cardiff.
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Executive will:
- Have proven experience in a marketing role
- Ideally have operated in a B2B environment
- Have a strategic mindset
- Be strong team player
- Have good attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be a self-starter
- Have the ability to work on individual projects as well as collaborative ones
- Have a logical and tenacious approach, demonstrating a can-do attitude
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits