- Fantastic new opportunity for a Marketing Executive
- 12 month FTC within the Marketing team in a B2B Organisation
About Our Client
My client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive on a maternity cover to support one of the Marketing teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering content via digital channels - email, displays and social media.
- Work alongside sales teams to gather effective content, and translating this to target audience through channels.
- Translating business objectives to tactile activities through social channels - working closely with PR team to maximise impact of stories conveying the value and benefits of the product.
- Budget management for all social activities.
- 360 campaign management - from planning through to analysis.
- Managing senior internal stakeholders, sending regular communications and presenting.
- Overall support to the wider marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that succeeds in the Marketing Manager position will bring the following skills and knowledge to the role:
- Has experience as an Marketing Executive within the B2B space (ideally Business Services).
- Has experience using Marketing Automation platforms.
- Has experience in managing senior stakeholders effectively and efficiently, with confidence.
- Experience of the full marketing mix is desirable.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will be a self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- £30,000 - £33,000 (DOE)
- 12 month FTC
- Hybrid working (London based)
- Immediate start