- Modern technology business
- Great opportunity for an SME marketer
About Our Client
The successful Marketing Executive will be working for a B2B laser business providing lasers to various industries such as Higher Education, Electronics and Public health.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering content via all channels and promoting the company's products - email, website and social media
- Work alongside the Senior Management to manage campaign budgets, implementing these effectively and cost efficiently.
- Create a customer segmentation approach to reach specified target audiences and ensuring the communications messages are tailored to those target audiences
- Maintaining the database management system and to develop the customer contacts database
- Maintaining the website through the CMS system
- Identifying and participate in sales events, show and exhibitions
- 360 campaign management - from planning through to analysis
- Managing senior internal stakeholders, liaising with internal teams to gather content and information in other to implement campaign effectively and on time.
- Overall support to the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that succeeds in the Marketing Executive position will bring the following skills and knowledge to the role:
- Is an experienced marketeer with 5+ years of experience and is ideally degree educated or has a relevant marketing qualification
- Has experience using CRM systems and an understanding of list segmentation
- Has experience digital channels
- Has experience in managing senior stakeholders effectively and efficiently, with confidence
- Experience of the full marketing mix
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will be a self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Executive will receive: