Working for a leading logistics firm within the luxury goods sector
This is an initial stand-alone position within a fast growing business
About Our Client
The business are a specialised logistics business within the high end luxury-goods market. They are growing rapidly and are looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Lead to join them on their journey. This person will be responsible for developing and rolling out a successful marketing strategy in order to increase brand awareness and lead generation for the firm based in London.
Some of the responsibilities of the Marketing Lead:
- Developing and rolling out a marketing strategy which aims to increase brand engagement and awareness as well as quality lead generation for the sales team.
- Overseeing the launch of the new company website
- A test and try approach to exploring the success and potential for new on and offline marketing channels - this role will be a clean slate for this person to explore the best ways in which to promote the brand and drive results.
- Analysing customer behaviours and trends in order to input into potential new products/avenues to help customers
- Taking ownership of our brand. Refining and developing it, and getting it out there
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
* You're creative (visually and analytically), and good at design
* You enjoy strategising with a team, and working out how to implement your strategies
* You enjoy building teams and managing people
* You have digital marketing/sales experience, and are familiar with Google/Facebook advertising & SEO
* You want to be a key part of growing a great company with great people
* You're a risk taker, and are always looking to try out new ways of doing things
* You can get excited (and a little bit obsessive) about branding
- Experience within logistics, distribution and supply chain or business services will not be essential for this role
What's on Offer
Salary and package will be competitive for the successful candidate.