Marketing Manager - Customer Experience- B2C
Marketing Account Manager - Customer Student Engagement
West Yorkshire - Contract - Immediate Start
About Our Client
A Public Sector Organisation
You will be involved in the following
- Drive marketing campaigns (end to end) across a large group
- Help to develop the marketing strategy and help to increase attendees, grow the presence and drive the organisation forward
- Help to ensure that marketing plans include the 'CRM Communications Plan' and drive marketing activity
- Working closely with recruitment, marketing, communications, digital and events teams.
- Analyse and obtain key market data to inform the marketing plans and creative briefs through working with the Market Insight Manager, Content team as well as the CRM team
- You will need to be results orientated to be able to achieve target and move the organisation forward
The Successful Applicant
- You must have a background as a Marketing Manager - B2C within a commercial environment
- You must have experience in line-management
- Experience handling large budgets
- Experience managing and strong understanding of digital marketing campaigns including social media
- Able to write simple copy for web, email, social media and print.
- Experience working within a commercial environment, education, marketing agency or professional services
- You will need excellent CRM and understand the importance of customer experience
- Ideally experience in agency and client side
This role is target driven, within a commercial environment. You will be involved in the full marketing mix you will engage, advertise, manage relationships whilst driving the brand. You will need a real passion!
You will be dealing with students but will also be able to manage stakeholders internal and external of the business is essential.
What's on Offer
£Competitive Salary - Fantastic Benefits
Contract role to start ASAP