Marketing Manager - Food & Beverage FMCG
Excellent opportunity to play an integrul role in building brand awareness
Career development opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a well-established FMCG company based in Bromley who are striving to become recognised as specialists in their field in the UK.
- Develop an annual trade plan which links customer needs with sales and initiatives with robust stakeholder engagement.
- Efficient and effective delivery of annual trade plan.
- Creation of powerful selling stories which increase brand awareness resulting in increased purchases from new and existing customers.
- Work effectively with the sales team to deliver sales targets.
- Project manage all trade support campaigns from start to finish.
- Develop product and end‐user application knowledge to spot opportunities for growth.
- Play a part in developing the Company's sustainability initiatives, communication plans and corporate website.
- Represent and recommend the Company's services at networking events and trade shows.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with external agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- A‐Level (or equivalent)
- Marketing role in a food/drink environment or a role which has enabled a great understanding of the foodservice market
- Proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Very commercially minded
- High level of numeracy skills, manipulation and analysing of data
- Good degree of written and verbal communication skills
- Day to day management of external agencies
- Motivated by fast paced environments
- Takes initiative and has hands on attitude
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK and parts of Europe when required
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive salary and package
- Excellent opportunity to play an integral role in building brand awareness