Marketing Manager - Food - North West
Channel is in high growth period
About Our Client
A leading organisation in the food industry, focusing on the branded side.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, your main responsibilities will be but limited to:
- Develop and deliver strong growth plans working very closely with our branded partners.
- Responsibility for the marketing strategy and build effective brand plans, develop and coordinate awareness driving campaigns and marketing activation materials across a range of territories, working in conjunction with our local European marketing teams and agencies.
- Able to conduct sales analysis, interpret and shape the strategy
- Review and manage the P&L for the product lines and customers
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated
- Experience in food would be beneficial
- Experience in an external customer-facing brand marketing role.
- Proven knowledge and experience of developing and working on campaigns, specifically digit
What's on Offer
£40K -£50K, plus bonus & healthcare