- Travel Retail Marketing Manager opportunity for well known UK Retailer
- Managing full marketing plan - key activation and promotions in the Travel space
About Our Client
Our client are a successful UK Retail brand with an international reach this role is focused on outlets in the Travel sector.
The Marketing Manager - Instore Marketing & Promotions will be responsible for the following key areas:
- In-Store Promotional Campaigns
Work closely with all Buying teams across both UK and International to ensure in-store promotional Campaigns are delivered effectively on an annual basis. Maximising the impact of all key offers and implementing relevant seasonal creative.
- Print Management
Manage the relationship with 3rd party partners to ensure that all deadlines are met and POS is delivered effectively across the outlets.
- Digital Screen content
Manage the relationship with the Digital Agency to support the delivery of high quality, engaging content across screens and LED fascia displays.
- Window Campaigns
Work cross-functionally to deliver all marketing campaigns in flagship store windows, ensuring they are creative and engaging within in brand guidelines.
- Team Management
Manage a team of marketing execs and artworkers to ensure they deliver all campaigns on time and budget. Working with them to develop, train and motivate to deliver excellence.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the Marketing Manager opportunity will be AVAILABLE at very short notice:
* A strong knowledge of the end-to-end print process in a multi-store, fast turnaround and deadline-driven environment.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to delivery varied campaigns according to store needs.
* Comfortable working across multiple brands, maintaining brand integrity, look and feel
* A competent Excel user, able to navigate complex POS distribution documents
* A brilliant communicator, who enjoys working with stakeholders at all levels.
* Highly organised, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once and manage change.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits - 10 Month Fixed Term Contract