- Marketing Campaign Manager- Marketing and Communications Consultant
- South Yorkshire
About Our Client
A NFP organisation which is transforming.
- Involved in full marketing mix and driving key initiatives
- Develop and contribute to the marketing campaign strategy around communication plans and messages
- Experience of marketing campaigns, stakeholder management, PR as well as internal communications and staff engagement
- Implement the communications plan and undertake proactive marketing campaigns involving the planning, delivery and commissioning of communications
- Involved in driving all communication channels as well as on-line and off-line publication including brand guidelines, copy writing, presentations, media responses, media interviews, advertising, direct mail, social media, web content management, stakeholder mapping, customer identification and consultation
- Lead organisational communication including updating all web site content, leading social media presence for local, national and international markets.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of working in a marketing campaign communications roles with a key focus on stakeholder engagement
- Strong full mix marketing experience as well as an understanding of PR.
- Experience of managing a budget
- Ideally you would have worked for an NFP/ Public Sector organisation but not essential
What's on Offer
£competitive salary circa £40,000
Please note the role is currently remote but you will move to hybrid working so you must be able to commute to South Yorkshire for a couple of days a week.