- Marketing Manager role focused on delivering cross category Retail campaigns
- Join this busy retailer to plan, implement national marketing campaign for store
About Our Client
Our client are a icon of the UK high street!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing but working on the UK National Marketing plan to deliver the following:
- Working with the wider marketing team and category teams to build & execute campaigns in the most appropriate channels to drive engagement, traffic and revenue.
- This role will be responsible for the briefing, project management development and sign off of always on storytelling, brand building and trading campaigns.
- You will use insights and data to inform your decisions and have a view on best practice across the business and externally.
- You will be the owner of the campaign brief and campaign plan - liaison with marketing channel leads to capture deliverables and ensure integration.
- You can react quickly to tactical commercial changes, culturally relevant or seasonally relevant needs that ensure we have the right communications in the right channels at the right time.
- You will enjoy people development as you will manage a small retail marketing team within the wider marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures this role first and foremost will bring a proven track record in Retail campaign management with an appreciation of in-store activation, local marketing and associated consumer campaigns.
You will also be immediately available for a quick start.
You will enjoy working cross functionally particularly with influencing trading teams and ensuring best practice across marketing campaigns.
Developing and re-invigorating teams will be a strong skill.
Demonstrable working knowledge of working with in-house creative and content teams will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily rate - 3-6 month rolling contract.