About Our Client
Our client is a growing travel business who are looking for a talented Marketing Manager with experience in the travel and tourism industry.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Broad marketing experience across all marketing channels, ideally with a specialism within CRM
Managing the database of subscribers, enquirers and repeat bookers
Building an email content calendar and creating emails via an email broadcast tool (e.g. mail chimp)
Making improvements to increase the open and click through performance of emails
Managing database segments, setting up automated communication journeys
Website improvements through the management of content and CMS initiatives
Undertaking full reporting and identifying trends
- Project managing wider marketing initiatives, and managing the Marketing executives.
The Successful Applicant
- MUST have experience and knowledge of the travel sector.
- Be digitally savvy, creative and able to implement marketing plans from start to finish with key methodologies for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Must be fast paced, enthusiastic, forward thinking who can execute campaigns swiftly and effectively with measurement.
- A highly driven individual with significant experience of running a high performing team.
- Driven, highly motivated, numerate and with a proven track record in delivering ambitious targets.
- You will be innovative and have developed other marketing business areas with successes to demonstrate your proficiency as a strategic professional.
- Enthusiastic and motivational team leader who can communicate well at all levels.
- Organisational skills key to success, with planning and implementation experience.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills to recruit and empower a capable team, whilst dealing with front-line customers and personal objectives.
- Ability to quickly and successfully build relationships, credibility and rapport within the businesses.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package