Fully integrated marketing role for a fantastic company with exciting growth
Industry leading organisation based near Farnham
About Our Client
Fully integrated Marketing Manager role for an industry leading organisation based near Farnham. They have had and are continuing to experience exciting growth and this role will join a strong marketing function which targets both B2B and B2C. They have a fantastic product offering and are working with and supporting leading organisations and household names in the UK.
The Marketing Manager role is a fully integrated role utilising on and offline platforms, key responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing end to end campaigns to drive lead generation, retention and account marketing.
- Analysis and insight of the market developing key targets and utilising mutli channel campaigns
- Production of marketing collateral and sales tool kits
- CRM management
- Social media management
- Supporting events and analysing event effectiveness and highlighting key future events
- Management of external agencies
- Ensure analysis of marketing activities
- Brand management
- Develop promotional campaigns
- Budget management and allocation
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Marketing Manager role you will have a track record in managing fully integrated campaigns, have strong analytical and project management skills. You will have high attention to detail be an effective communicator.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £35,000 plus benefits