Full mixed marketing role - online and offline
Working across the business and with key extrenal stakeholders
About Our Client
The client are a leading business within the Leisure, Travel and Tourism sector.
Reporting to the Head of, the responsibilities of the Marketing Manager is to promote the company's offerings to their B2C audience across their key target regions and demographics. You will drive audience engagement and brand through a mixture of online and offline channels. You will also work with key stakeholders in and outside the business to promote the company and work closely with key business partners.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Strong background in a similar management level position, responsible for online and offline channels
- People management
- Experience from within the travel, leisure and tourism industry would be advantageous but not essential
- An excellent communicator, able to work with key stakeholders inside and out with the organisation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Able to work on flexible hours and open to UK travel (with some international travel included)
- Experience working with 3rd party creative agencies
- Able to commute daily to the office in Glasgow
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity in a dynamic business. Salary DOE.