Opportunity to work for a Global B2B Company
Chance to join a growing Marketing Function
About Our Client
The are a specialist temporary building company and is one the few temporary building experts that can supply our own designs. We work with a wide range of industries and always strive to provide you with your perfect bespoke temporary building as soon as you need it. Our cost-effective temporary building hire is available with flexible contracts, so we are able to quickly disassemble and remove your temporary building if you no longer require it.The temporary structures are widely recognised as some of the most precision engineered and reliable temporary building solutions available today. Work at events such as the US Open and Ascot.
- Work with the UK Marketing Manager to develop a marketing strategy for Spaciotempo and a 12-month programme of tactical activity;
- Work with the UK Marketing Manager on brand positioning and customer segmentation to fully profile the Spaciotempo customer base in relation to other brands within the GL events UK portfolio;
- Lead on the development and maintenance of Spaciotempo's Word Press lead generation website for Aganto; in terms of content; and liaising with GL events' in-house IT team to manage the site;
- Playing a leading role in formulating SEO and PPC strategy for Spaciotempo, monitoring, and reporting on the performance of these campaigns;
- Creating, scheduling and reporting on eshot campaigns,using Spaciotempo's email marketing software
- Developing blog content, and digital case studies for the website;
- Copywriting brochures and managing production of quarterly digital company newsletter;
- Working closely with Sales and Operations teams to identify news stories, writing press releases, and forging relationships with industry publications to generate editorial coverage;
- Managing Spaciotempo's social media channels, writing and scheduling content;
- Managing exhibitor presence at trade shows, and identifying opportunities to raise profile through industry awards;
- Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys over the phone and reporting on results;
- Visiting client sites to photograph completed projects;
- Compiling regular competitor analysis reports,and monitoring of trade press.
- Compilation of lead generation and activity reports for Group Marketing Manager as part of cycle of Sales and Management Meetings
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in a B2B environment with a strong sales focus.
- Experience of lead generation, SEO and PPC
- Experience of website content creation and management;
- Strong written communication skills and accuracy;
- Experience of working with suppliers, media and publishers;
- Experience of email software packages;
- Experience of CRM and lead generation reporting;
- Confident telephone manner;
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint);
- Confident use of social media channels for professional use
- A willingness to travel if required (Full Clean Driving Licence).
What's on Offer
A competitive package and opportunity to progress!