Fast growing business with great progression opportunities
Market leader in industry
About Our Client
My client is a market leader within the medical device industry. They have specialised products that are not only the best on the market but have been proven to improve patient quality of life. They have a great company vision and are extremely passionate about what they do!
As Marketing Manager, for a leading Medical Device Business, Oxfordshire you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives for the procedural area of Gynaecology. This will include delivering activities within a defined time-line and in alignment with the Senior Marketing Manager
- Work closely as needed with product development teams to liaise with local surgeons to define product requirements to further enable key procedures
- Work closely with Market Access and Clinical Affairs to develop and implement publication strategies that will support procedure adoption
- Deliver corporate clinical/ capital marketing and sales tools to achieve short and long-term goals for procedures/ sales quotas, products and system sales
This is a hybrid role- a mixture of both sales and marketing
The Successful Applicant
The successful marketing manager will ideally have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in life science or business discipline
- Superior verbal/written communication, teamwork
- A keen ability to manage projects, keeping to budget, organising, prioritising and coping with multiple tasks
- Proven track record of success within industry- ideally within Surgical and/or Operating Theatre sales (3-5 years)
- A positive can do attitude
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of £50,000 as a basic with an excellent benefits scheme.
International travel will be a large part of this role (50%)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for progression. If you are interested please get in touch asap!