An exciting opportunity within a Global Pharmaceutical Business
9-12 month FTC
About Our Client
My client is a global business with household brands. They offer real responsibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
Key resposnibilities will include :
- Ensure customer-facing communication materials (e.g. publications; brochures; flyers; local marketing materials) are in line with agreed brand guidelines, ensuring consistency and appropriateness of style.
- Brief, manage and motivate external agency partners and suppliers to achieve planned objectives and deliverables within agreed timescale and budget.
- Prepare copy and have a strong creative input for marketing materials
- Regularly liaise with stakeholders to develop suitable marketing plans to support business objectives.
- Developing a solid understanding of all areas of the business, to support each initiative and aid collaboration with the key stakeholders.
- Manage the implementation of these marketing initiatives, in line with overall marketing plans
- Monitor the success and take-up of marketing campaigns and initiatives and communicate this to the business
- Negotiate with and manage a limited number of agencies to create effective and stimulating advertising materials.
- Working with the Digital Champions in the team to develop digital offerings and value.
- Working with Director of Communications and Marketing to deliver internal culture change programme
- Support the team with CSR activities where required.
- Act as brand champion internally and externally.
- Gain knowledge of the latest industry happenings to support initiatives.
- Address adhoc customer queries in a timely and responsive manner.
- Occasional management of events.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years marketing experience within a marketing environment.
- Degree and/or Marketing qualifications is preferable
- Excellent team player and can do attitude
- Strong communication and influencing skills: professional demeanour
- Project management and analysis of ROI for projects is preferable
- Attention to detail
- Effective inter-personal skills and professionalism
- IT proficient including strong Excel skills
- Excellent English language grammar and spelling
- Confident and effective presentation skills
- Enthusiastic and conscientious approach to work
- Willingness to learn
- A good understanding of the production/agency/printing process
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer for 9-12 month Fixed term contract